Of the many hotels near The Baltimore Convention Center, Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor (Downtown) is certainly a comfortable, practical one. Have a question about your upcoming stay at our hotel? You may just find the answer here.
About our facility
- What do I need to know about parking at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor (Downtown)?
Self-parking is available for $28/day with both garage (6-foot clearance) and surface lot parking. Large vehicles and trailers are subject to additional fees. Hourly parking rates are available for event and restaurant guests. Parking is limited. We do not accommodate buses; for city bus parking, click here.
- Where might the nearest rental car companies be found?
Avis Rent A Car
101 West Fayette Street
300 South Charles Street
NextCar of Howard Street
2303 North Howard Street
1429 Aliceanna Street, 3R
Baltimore, MD 21231
- Does the hotel offer transportation of any sort?
While the hotel does not provide any transportation, the Downtown Partnership features the complimentary Charm City Circulator to downtown attractions and surrounding communities within the city. Airport or train station transportation is available through Light Rail, private car, taxi or Super Shuttle.
- Can I work out at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor (Downtown)?
Most certainly you can. The hotel’s on-site Health/Fitness Center will satisfy all your fitness needs and includes state-of-the-art Life Fitness cardio equipment with individual televisions at each station, free weights and aerobic area for stretching and yoga. A dry sauna and large indoor pool are also available.
- Does Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor (Downtown) offer connecting guest rooms?
Yes. Connecting rooms (doors in between rooms) are available. We note all requests for connecting and adjoining rooms.
- Are cribs available?
Yes. At no charge.
- Is there a charge for an ‘extra’ adult to stay in a Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor (Downtown) guest room?
There is a $20 per person per night charge for each extra adult beyond two (18 and over).
- Are rollaway beds available?
Yes. $15 per night.
- Does Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor (Downtown) have designated non-smoking guest rooms?
Yes. Maryland is a non-smoking state; therefore no smoking is permitted inside the building or within 20 feet of an entrance.
- How best can I store my valuables?
Safe deposit boxes are available at the Front Desk.
- Is there shopping at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor (Downtown)?
Not on premise, however the vibrant shopping districts of both Inner Harbor and Downtown Baltimore are easily accessible and offer diverse shopping options!
- What about my pets? Are they welcome?
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor (Downtown) is a pet-friendly hotel. A limited number of pet-friendly rooms are available and subject to first come, first served. The non-refundable fee is $35 per pet per room. A pet may share his/her human companion’s room. After check-in, guests may contact our concierge to learn about pet services, pet stores and even animal clinics nearby. While on-site, under no circumstances may pets be left unattended.
- What else should I know?
There is an ATM located on the lobby level adjacent to the Front Desk.
About our services
- Does Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor (Downtown) have a Family Plan?
Yes. Children 18 years and younger stay free in guest room of accompanying parent or guardian. It’s known as Holiday Inn’s Kids Stay Free program.
- Does Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor (Downtown) offer laundry/valet service?
Yes. Drop off by 8 AM; pick up by 5 PM. And there are also on-site guest self-laundry facilities (washer/dryer). One location is in the main tower on the 3rd floor across from room 301; the second location is in the West Tower on the 1st floor across from room 131.
- Where can I find Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor (Downtown)’s Business Center?
Our FREE self service Business Center with 24-hour access is located on the lobby level. Work stations, copier, printer and fax are available.
About our policies
- What is Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor (Downtown)’s Cancellation/No Show policy?
Reservations may be cancelled without charge until 6 PM 24 hours prior to arrival. Different cancellation policies may apply to packages and special offers. Some special event dates may have varying cancellation policies. Refer to your reservation confirmation for your individual cancellation policy.
- What are check-in and checkout times?
Check-in time is 3 PM
Check-out time is 12 NOON
- Does Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor (Downtown) have a Guarantee/Deposit policy?
Yes. All reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card. A deposit is not required unless purchasing an exclusive rate plan warranting pre-payment.
- What happens if I don’t arrive for my confirmed guest room reservation?
There is a No-Show Charge. One night’s room rate plus tax will be charged to your credit card on file.
- Is there a minimum age to rent a room?
Yes. Any guest renting a room at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor (Downtown) must be at least 21 years of age.
About methods of payment
- What are the accepted credit cards at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor (Downtown)?
The following credit cards are accepted:
- American Express
- Carte Blanche
- Diners Club
- What do I need to know about applicable room taxes?
Sales tax is 6% percent and City Lodging tax is 9.5% per room per night not included in the room rate.