Create an Unforgettable Baltimore Experience at the Holiday Inn Inner Harbor Hotel
Whether visiting the area for a business trip, family vacation, or romantic getaway, you’ll have a one-of-a-kind experience while staying with us. An iconic property since 1964, the Holiday Inn Inner Harbor welcomes you with cozy accommodations, modern amenities, a convenient location and trusted service. Make us your choice for lodging and we’ll prove why we belong in Charm City!
Why pick us? As a guest of our historic downtown property you will enjoy:
- Complimentary, upgraded high-speed Internet access throughout the entire hotel
- Comfortable guest accommodations with signature bedding including choice of pillow firmness
- In-room flat-screen HDTVs with expanded channel selection, including several HD options
- On-site dining at Eden West restaurant (full-service) and Dottie’s Café (coffee and pastries)
- 13,500 square feet of versatile meeting and banquet space
- A remodeled fitness center with Nautilus® equipment, Life Fitness® aerobic training machines featuring personal TV sets and a dry sauna
- Baltimore’s largest indoor hotel pool
- Close proximity to major Baltimore attractions and landmarks, including Camden Yards just one block away.
Along with these exceptional features, you can choose from thoughtfully appointed accommodations that include double, pet-friendly and ADA-compliant room options, to find the right space to fit your needs.
A Long-Established Downtown Baltimore Hotel With an Ideal Location
Located in the same spot it was crafted on nearly 50 years ago, the Holiday Inn Inner Harbor hotel is rooted in the city’s culture and offers a unique place to lodge within minutes of lively Inner Harbor.
Perfectly situated near Baltimore Washington International Airport, Baltimore Convention Center, M&T Bank Stadium and several top Baltimore area hospitals such as John Hopkins and University of Maryland Medical Center, you’ll never be more than a short walk or drive to your next desired destination in the city. Explore our online Baltimore area guide for even more exciting things to do!
Make your time in Charm City everything you want it to be. Book your stay at our timeless property online or call 410-685-3500 today!
“I had a great east-looking view out our window to Oriole Park at Camden Yards, and beyond. The room itself was LARGE! It was decorated with Mission Style furnishings. A couch sleeper and a very comfortable arm chair and ottoman filled the rear part of the room without intruding on the space. Very nicely designed w/ vanity and sink adjacent to the tub and toilet room. Our King Bed provided a terrific night’s sleep.
Because we travel to Baltimore frequently, this Holiday Inn has become our first choice accommodation for future visits.”